5-star 73-room concept hotel development in Kos island, Greece. The hotel is situated just 200 m from the beach and 1.5 km from the center of Kos town. The location provides guests a central base for accessing the diverse mix of attractions of Kos island such as the stunning sandy beaches,the blended culture of Kos town with the numerous archeological sites and the picturesque harbor with the Neratzia Castle. Kos Island is considered one of the top touristic destinations of Greece with 1.18 million foreign arrivals in 2018 that corresponds to 5.7% of the total foreign arrivals in 2018 in Greece (20.7 millions in total in the 19 main airports of Greece)
- Kos, a South Aegean Region island is an established international tourist destination.
- Kos Airport is one of the two main airports of South Aegean
- South Aegean is the stronger region of Greece in terms of expense per overnight stay, overnight stays number and travelers' expenditure for 2018.
- The property is a completely diversified "concept" hospitality project on terms of architecture, design and operation.
- The property features excellent location just off the Lambi sandy beach and at walking distance from Kos harbor.
- The development features high construction quality, well above the average standards for 5-star hotels in the area.
- The development is expected to be completed by the end of 2019
- Additional revenues are expected from the retail sales to external visitors. Spa, tennis and squash courts, gym, boutique store and bakery will be strong revenue producing units of the hotel.
- Operation in winter months is also profitable due to the proximity to the town center.
- Junior suites 15
- Superior rooms 35
- Executive suites 17
- Roof top suites 2
- Rooms for disabled persons 4
TOTAL OF ROOMS 73
- Lagoon-type 400m2 main pool with swim-up bar
- 3 shared swimming pool for 21 of the rooms
- Gym-tennis-squash courts
- Main Bar
- Boutique shop