Located right between Abu Dhabi and Dubai, the community is designed with the needs and preferences of its residents in mind. The shady gardens that frame the community, as well as the shady paths, create the conditions for a comfortable lifestyle. Everything is integrated to fit and complement the modern lifestyle. The project also includes lakes, running and cycling paths, a gym, camping and barbecue areas.
Highlights of the project:
- New residential complex consisting of maisonettes, townhouses and villas
- Convenient location right between Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Fully integrated development with modern amenities
- Simple and viable starting prices and payment plan
- Along shady paths and landscaped gardens
- Access to reasonable living conditions
- Promotes a relaxing environment
- Swimming pool
- Covered parking
- Parks and gardens
- A pet-friendly community
- Camping and barbecue areas
- Cycling and running tracks
- The average rental yield ranges from 6-7% compared to 2-3% in other major cities such as London, Paris, New York and Hong Kong.
- Dubai is a tax-free haven with no income or capital gains tax and various free zones, making it a lucrative destination for foreign investors.
- It still ranks as the highest quality of life in the Middle East according to with the Mercer Quality of Life Index for 2019.
- The UAE has been recognized as the safest country in the world, beating such popular holiday destinations as France, Italy, Singapore, USA and Thailand in accordance with the Khaleej Times in 2019.
- According to a report by the Boston Consulting Group (BCG), it is one of the happiest countries in the world, ahead of the United States, Canada, Belgium and France.
- The UAE is one of the richest countries in the world and boasts the seventh largest GDP per capita.
The price of this apartment is 860.980 AED.
Several apartments are available for purchase.
* The price in euros is indicated at the time of publication and may vary depending on the exchange rate.
For the correct price, see the description in the local currency.