A waterfront residential complex that offers a collection of studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments located on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. The complex has been designed with great care and attention to architectural details, so that the residents can lead an active lifestyle with all the amenities that are easily accessible.
Just steps away from Yas Park, where residents can find the perfect spot for picnics and barbecues, as well as other attractions including an infinity pool, gym, spa and many chic restaurants and cafes.
- Landscaped gardens
- Retail outlets
- Children's Playground
- Boutique stores
- Fully equipped gym
- Running and cycling tracks
- Cafes and restaurants
- The average rental yield ranges from 6-7% compared to 2-3% in other major cities such as London, Paris, New York and Hong Kong.
- Dubai is a tax-free haven with no income or capital gains tax and various free zones, making it a lucrative destination for foreign investors.
- It still ranks as the highest quality of life in the Middle East according to the Mercer Quality of Life Index for 2019.
- The UAE has been recognized as the safest country in the world, beating such popular holiday destinations as France, Italy, Singapore, the US and Thailand according to Khaleej Times in 2019.
- According to a report by the Boston Consulting Group (BCG), it is one of the happiest countries in the world, ahead of the United States, Canada, Belgium and France.
- The UAE is one of the richest countries in the world and boasts the seventh largest GDP per capita.
The price of the apartments starts from 840,000 AED.
* The price in euros is indicated at the time of publication and may vary depending on the exchange rate.
For the correct price, see the description in the local currency.