The offices are located on the first floor of block 1 of the building, which can be accessed through three doors located on the main facade, in addition to a fourth side entrance, through which you can enter a separate area where the warehouse is located, plus a separate area for the central air conditioner.
The offices consist of: a lobby or main reception area, a second hall with another reception area, a conference room, two kitchens, four toilets, a corridor, an archive / warehouse room, 9 separate offices, 2 large offices (which at that time were designed for 4 workstations each), a very large office area (which was also designed for 6 workstations), a small storage room (which was still used for tools and cleaning materials), plus a warehouse with independent external access (located on the side of the building), where the storage area and another independent area for the central air conditioner are located.
Parking: the offices do not have private parking spaces. Outside, there are plenty of street parking spaces.
Built-up area: According to the Act of Sale and the Property Register, the offices have a built-up area of 552.20 m2. However, the actual area is 559.05 m2.
- Flooring: All produced by the Keraben brand, an exact replica of the types of existing floors in the palaces of the Alhambra.
- Coverings: Partial wall cladding with ceramic tiles of various sizes located in two reception rooms, corridor, kitchens and toilets, as well as common wall tiles on the main and side external facades. Made of real Italian stucco in kitchens (blue) and toilets (green). On other surfaces, decorative paint.
- Toilets: Everything from the Duravit brand. Mixers: All Grohe brands. Washbasins: made of integrated sheet glass made especially for these offices. Electrical elements: all of brands Niessen, mod. Titanium. All workplaces have different sockets: electrical, telephone and for an integrated network of computer systems.
- Electrical system: three-phase.
- Computer network: an integrated system via an intranet with interconnection between all workstations.
- Outer glass: 33 mm safety glass with built-in Climalit system. Internal joinery: solid wood with a wax finish.
- External joinery: All windows in solid iroko wood. The main entrance doors are solid chestnut, old, dating from around 1850, from the Lisbon Palace.
- Internal joinery: solid wood with a wax finish.
- Fire extinguishing system: with smoke detectors in all rooms, fire center, fire extinguishers in all rooms, and other general purpose fire extinguishers.
- Security system: central security system installed by Prosegur on site, with detectors in all areas (including warehouses, kitchens, toilets and filing cabinet). Sound system: with a central connection of sound equipment and with distribution over the internal network and loudspeakers located in two reception areas and in all work rooms, with individual volume control for each of them.
- Air conditioning: central condensing machine (different capacity and power according to the individual machines used) and separate machines for each room with independent adjustable controls, all from the Carrier brand. Drainage system of the air conditioning system (hot / cold) through the water pipes plus ventilation pipes.