Email: . Тел.:+357 99 989984

in ,

, ,

ID 226732


Indoor Facilities
Outdoor Facilities


Selling a business with real estate

4 bedroom apartment located in a prestigious area of ​​Rome (Prati), 7 min. walking from the Palais Sant'Angelo, 3 minutes from the historic building of the Tribunal, 15 minutes from the Vatican.

160 sqm, terrace - 120 sqm, 4 bedrooms with bathrooms and showers. Fireplace in the kitchen. Unused Kitchen Set.

The windows are all in the courtyard. Quiet.

Communal underground parking 2 minutes from the apartment.

Utilities - 140,00 Euro.

There are many shops and restaurants in the area.

The price of a business together with an apartment of 160 m2 is 1 million 190 thousand.

80% of bookings are from lawyers and the remaining 20% ​​is tourism.

In 2019, the profit was 10,000 euros per month.

1500 Euro fixed costs.