The new project includes 26 plots of limited edition villas in Dubai.
The 9 waterfront plots and 17 woodland villa plots are available in sizes ranging from 5,000 sq ft to 8,700 sq ft and are currently offered with attractive payment plans. The development also provides buyers with the opportunity to customize the layout and overall design of the homes.
Buyers also have the right to design and build a private swimming pool of their choice, their own training area, and a movie theater.
Located in a prime location, in the heart of Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum (MBR City). The project has easy access to some key attractions.
- Access to first-class amenities
- Location in the city
- Construction of villas with individual design and layouts
- Lots with great views of the sights of Dubai
- Plenty of greenery and open space
- Competitive payment plans for the benefit of buyers and investors
- Private swimming pool
- Working space
- Private movie theater
- Parking space
- Retail outlets
- Fine dining restaurants
- The average rental yield ranges from 6-7% compared to 2-3% in other major cities such as London, Paris, New York and Hong Kong.
- Dubai is a tax-free haven with no income or capital gains tax and various free zones, making it a lucrative destination for foreign investors.
- It still ranks as the highest quality of life in the Middle East according to with the Mercer Quality of Life Index for 2019.
- The UAE has been recognized as the safest country in the world, beating such popular holiday destinations as France, Italy, Singapore, USA and Thailand in accordance with the Khaleej Times in 2019.
- According to a report by the Boston Consulting Group (BCG), it is one of the happiest countries in the world, ahead of the United States, Canada, Belgium and France.
- The UAE is one of the richest countries in the world and boasts the seventh largest GDP per capita.
The price of this villa is 7.478.440 Dirhams.
* The price in euros is indicated at the time of publication and may vary depending on the exchange rate.
For the correct price, see the description in the local currency.