Complex of two buildings with a land plot on the Boulevard Ring, Moscow.
The estate complex is located in a quiet respectable area in the center of Moscow. In close proximity are the Vysoko-Petrovsky Monastery, Petrovka Street and Tsvetnoy Boulevard. A five-minute walk is the Trubnaya metro station.
Land plot with a total area of 1679 sq.m in ownership
The main two-storey building of the complex with an area of 395 sq.m
Detached one-storey building with an area of 220 sq.m
Both buildings are architectural monuments of the 19th century and cultural heritage sites of regional importance. The one-storey building is under reconstruction, it is necessary to complete the interior decoration of the premises.
Fenced territory, two entrances to the territory through gates, two entrances through the gates.
The restoration has been carried out, all communications are new. A supply and exhaust ventilation and air conditioning system is installed.
Electric power of the room 395 sq.m. - 160 kW
Electric power of the room 220 sq.m - 15 kW
Land owned. The certificates of ownership of the building and land were issued for two legal entities (RF).
It is possible to use the buildings as a family mansion, a private residence, a restaurant complex, an apartment, a medical clinic, as well as view an object for redevelopment.
SALE PRICE - 340.000.000 Russian rubles
* The cost in euros is indicated at the time of publication and may vary depending on the exchange rate.
See description in local currency for correct price.