An object that the network is a tenant of Burger King fast food restaurant is for sale . Lease agreement signed until may 2035, extension options: from 2 to 5 years.
The property is located on a very busy transport route on Federal road B7.
- Economic stability. Germany is the largest economy in Europe and the fourth largest in the world. Germany's share in the EU's GDP is more than 20%. The lowest level of unemployment and inflation
- Large consumer market. The most populous country in the European Union. 82.8 million people live in Germany
- High living standard. According to the Mercer report, in 2019, the top ten cities in the world with the highest standard of living included three German cities – Munich, Dusseldorf and Frankfurt am main
- Investment activity in Germany is distributed throughout the country, including medium-sized cities and small towns
- Over 10 years, real estate in Germany has grown by an average of 65-70%, according to the German Central Bank, and in large cities the growth was up to 90%
- Developed rental market. About 60% of the population rents housing
- Availability of Bank financing. Loans are issued at 1.5-2% per annum for up to 20 years with the possibility to fix the rate for 5-10 years. Loan amount up to 70% of the property value
- The land registry is completely closed
- Taxes are legally optimized to 0% for non-residents using a loan agreement. Preferential taxation for companies that manage their own assets and do not conduct other activities - 15%, and less depreciation-9%
- Guaranteed rate of return, constant growth rates
- No restrictions on foreign purchases
- Working directly with European partners
- The possibility of obtaining a residence permit in 3 months, free education of children in schools and Universities; medical services for the whole family on insurance; no need to be a tax resident and stay in Germany for 183 days