The hotel is located in a cave that was the residence of sailors in 1875. Today, after a complete restoration, it has become a gem, retaining its traditional curved shape in the Aegean style with pearl white walls. Featuring a cozy bedroom, adjoining living room and kitchenette, this bright suite offers all the comforts for a luxurious life. Its beautiful private veranda and exquisite indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis offer the natural splendor of Caldera's rugged volcanic beauty; overlooking crystal clear waters.
To deal with
- Internal area: approximately 43 sq.m.
- Adjacent territory: 5 sq.m.
- Two-room suite: one bedroom, also a living room with kitchenette, one bathroom.
- Built-in jacuzzi. Jacuzzi of modern design, which can be accessed both from the inside of the room and from the yard. Unique, stunning views of the caldera and the sea.
- The price includes: all furniture available in the room, household appliances, finishing materials. Also included are small materials such as towels and linens, built-in items, for example, the table was designed by a French designer and is perfect for a headset, is custom made and cannot be removed;
- Orders: we help the investor maintain good ratings and orders.
- Final agreement: 3 months from the date of payment for the reservation.
- Suite occupancy: 90% from April to mid-November. It is possible to extend the season until March, as well as until November.
- Current annual gross income: EUR 100,000.
- Price: € 750,000 including the current brand with a 9.5 rating on Booking.com, as well as website and domain name. OR 700,000 owned only.
- Huge bed
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Daily maid service.
- Sleeping place
- Hair dryer
- Welcome drink
- Beautiful view