Traditional guesthouse consisting of two (2) different buildings with basement functionally united and eleven (11) rooms.
The total surface is 342.48 sq.m. and 200.24 sq.m. respectively, in a land plot of 491.04 sq.m.
Building A comprises of a 62.92 sq.m. main use area on the basement which consists of one (1) room, a 150.62 sq.m. on the ground floor which consists of the reception desk, a brekfast room, a kitchen, a w.c. and ancillary area and a 128.93 sq.m. main use area on the first floor which consists of four (4) rooms.
Building B comprises of a 49.00 sq.m. ancillary area on the basement, a 49.00 sq.m. main use area on the ground floor which consists of two (2) rooms, a 49.00 sq.m main use area on the first floor which consists of two (2) rooms and a 53.24 sq.m main use area on the second floor which consists of two (2) rooms.
The property was built in 1850 and was completely renovated in 2006 retaining its traditional character.
The building is currently leased.