A historical and architectural landmark, this hotel is located in a picturesque forest two kilometers from the southwest of the city of Karlovy Vary - the world famous Czech resort. The history of the hotel dates back to 1848, when a wooden tower with an observation deck was built, and in the spring of 1862 it was rebuilt into a stone one. The observation deck is 20 meters high with panoramic views. In 1878, the city council of Karlovy Vary decided to carry out a series of reconstruction works and construct a new building on this popular tourist route, which will include a restaurant, a dance hall, a veranda and an observation deck of 22 meters high.
The building was later reconstructed and transformed into a luxury four-star hotel, which has the highest observation in Karlovy Vary at an altitude of 18 meters and the most panoramic view of the mountains and forest.
• 1274 square meters
• Observation deck 24 m2
• Restaurant kitchen and storage space 712 m2 (70 seats + terrace)
• Living area 538 m2 (standard rooms, suites and VIP)
• 2 garages
• SPA (gym, steam bath)
• Plot of land 2,870 m2
• Unique location - on a hill in a beautiful forest
• The building is an architectural monument of history
• Free access
• Availability of own SPA and gym
• Ability to expand the territory and premises.