A unique villa offering spacious, well designed living areas, surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens.
Six bedrooms, all ensuite. Covered area 680 m2. Land 7,600 m2.
With Title Deeds and Completed Building Permit.
From it's elevated position you can enjoy breath-taking views on one side of the Pareklisha valley and the Troodos mountains, and on the other side the surrounding countryside leading down to the Mediterranean Sea.
Situated just 5 minutes from the beach and yacht harbour and 10 minutes from the town centre, the villa's layout has been designed so that full use can be made of both the indoor and outdoor living areas, ideal for entertaining and making the most of the long Cyprus summers.
The property is totally secluded and private and cannot be overlooked.
- Large living room with real log fireplace surrounded by patio doors on either side leading out to the swimming pool area and outdoor seating areas
- Fully fitted designer kitchen with dining area, with high quality fitted equipment
- Family room with a second real fireplace
- Guest wc
- Office / 4th bedroom with en suite
- Two storage rooms
- Utility room
- Double garage
- 3 bedrooms all with en suite. Additionally the master bedroom has a dressing room area
- Good sized verandas and seating areas, pergola
- Large heated swimming pool, ample patio and seating / sunbathing areas with sea and mountain views.
- BBQ area
- Separate Guest house with en suite bedroom
- Separate Gate house with living room, kitchen, bedroom and en suite
- Summer house enjoying magnificent 360 degree views of sea and mountains
- Beautiful landscaped grounds surrounding the villa extending to 7.600 m2
The many high end features include:
High quality fittings in all areas
Solid wood flooring throughout
Under floor heating
Huge Satellite dish
Secure gated entrance
Automated irrigation system
Visual and sensor security system
Double glazed doors and windows
Water recycling plant